City of Fulton Municipal Building
For Reservations/Information Contact
Joann Cavalier - 315-598-3593
Operation Kindness Event
Sunday, December 1, 2018
Fulton Municipal Building Community Room
Doors Open at 9:00 a.m.
All Are Welcome
Operation Kindness Poster - Spread the Word
Click on Link Above to Print/View Poster
The Fulton Municipal Building Community Room is maintained for the residents of the City of Fulton. As such, this room is available for use by any individual, non-profit group, social groups, hobby groups or families that wish to gather either for a one-time event or meet on a regular basis.
This room is perfect for bridal showers, baby showers, birthday parties, anniversaries or family celebrations.
The Community Room offers plenty of space for Social Groups, Hobby Groups or Club Meetings.
Tables and chairs are available for patron use. We only ask that tables and chairs be returned to their original positions when you're finished with the room.
This has become a very popular site so if you are planning your event make sure you call us at least 1-2 months in advance as the schedule fills up quickly!
2010 Christmas Tree Lighting Jubilee
Kids Chorus in Community Room
RATES & RULES
- Rates: $50.00 per use (must be paid in full before event takes place)
- Discount Rate : If Community Room is used ten or more time within the space of one year, room rate is $20.00 per use. (Room must be booked and paid for in advance)
- At no time are alcoholic beverages to be consumed on the premises.
- Children's activities must be supervised by adults at all time.
- Individual or groups using the room must assume responsibility for order and safety. Any damage to city property will be reimbursed by the individual or group.
- Because of the nominal fee, it must be stressed that the rental fee DOES NOT include the City of Fulton providing any group or individual with any additional chairs, tables, podiums, sound systems, etc. Tables and chairs currently in the room are available for use. If additional tables and chairs are required it is the sole responsibility of the party using the room to make theses arrangements.
- The City of Fulton will not store any item nor assume any responsibility for items left behind in the room or being delivered to the room for an event.
- Smoking is prohibited in the building and within 20 feet of any building entrance
- We do not take reservations for the Community Room. Use of the room is not guaranteed until payment has been received prior to the event.
- City/Government functions have preference of room use. On very rare occasions, a scheduled event may be moved or cancelled to accommodate City/Government function or event